Joanna J. Ringrose, Estates Lawyer
As a Specialist in Estates & Trusts Law, Certified by the Law Society of Upper Canada, Joanna, together with her staff, provides comprehensive Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Estate Mediation.
Prior to establishing an independent practice in Oakville, Joanna was initially engaged in general private practice and later practiced estate planning and administration with a major Canadian trust company for many years. Subsequently, she specialized in taxation, working in the tax advisory group of a national trust company and the corporate tax department of a professional services/accounting firm.Certified Specialist in Estates & Trusts Law Memberships & Professional Activities
- The Law Society of Upper Canada
- Executive Member of the Estate Planners Council of Halton
- Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (T.E.P. Designation)
- CICA (Canadian Institute of Chartered Accountants) In-depth Tax Programme
- Has served as Chair of various continuing legal education programs presented by the Ontario Bar Association